Thursday, April 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!











Sorry this is almost 3 weeks ago. I am so bad at posting. By the time I think about I am to lazy to walk downstairs to the computer. Plus I am enjoying the peace and quiet of both boys being in bed. =)

So, about Nick's big bash! We had a party at my mom and dad's house with all the cousins and as you can tell by the pictures he really enjoyed his cake! But that is not a big surprise since the boy can eat!

Hope everyone had a great Easter! We spent the weekend after with the Heiden family in Illinois at an indoor waterpark. It was a lot of fun. Except we thought Matt had chicken pox, but it ended up being an allergic reaction to something. At least we think so, because he never blistered like chicken pox do.

Hope everyone is doing great!
Sarah

No comments: