Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nick where is your phone?


"In the toyett (toilet)" When I asked him why would you do that?, he said, in his deep scratchy voice,"Because I did!"

That's right, Nick decided to FLUSH his buzz lightyear cell phone down the toilet! So Ben and my dad had the joy of removing the toilet and pulling it out! Apparently cell phones don't go down easily, they get stuck in the S bend in case you were wondering!

Never a dull moment in our house! Some people think the boys are entertaining... I think they are exhausting!

*sidenote here, is it just me or does it look like Ben's hair is getting thin? Hope it is just the angle. I will have his hairdresser check it out! :)

1 comment:

Erin J said...

Luckily we haven't had anything flushed down the toilet yet- see I said yet b/c I am just waiting for that day to come. Hope we can see you soon since we are now only 5 hours away.