Thursday, April 06, 2006

Life is Good!!

It is hard to believe that it has been a week already. And we have all survived!

Grandma Heiden was here for a few days which was helpful with Matthew. Her being here allowed me to get some rest and was a playmate for Matt! He is a great big brother and helper. Sometimes he wants to help to much! He also wants to hold the baby whenever possible and likes to share his blankie with him, but only for a few minutes!!

The boys and I have survived are first few days at home alone and (knock on wood) so far so good! Besides the change in hormones...like crying for no reason...I have been feeling great. I felt even better when I was able to wear my regular jeans on Saturday. Anyone who has ever been pregnant knows that is the best feeling in the world!! =)

But seriously though we are all doing really well and look forward to watching our boys grow together! And hopefully be best buddies some day!!

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone for all your emails, cards, gifts and prayers!! We feel so blessed to have such amazing family and friends!!

We will try to get some new pics of the boys posted soon!!

Love you all
Sarah

No comments: